Welcome to Tifton

Sign up for our e-newsletter

« Back to Blog

United Way and Pizza Hut are Teaming Up

Dear Colleagues & Friends,
Several area Pizza Huts are teaming up with United Way of South Central Georgia to help feed our region’s hungry by providing you with a great deal for feeding your own family. You can help us feed many of our neighbors by (1) eating at Pizza Hut on April 15 and (2) spreading word of this event to as many people as possible.
On Tuesday, April 15, the Pizza Huts in Ashburn, Fitzgerld and Tifton will be setting aside a portion of sales to give to United Way (between 10 and 20 percent, depending on total sales).

United Way will be using these donations to help underwrite our Basic Nutrition efforts, currently consisting of monthly support to Backpack Buddies (Turner), Christian Kitchen (Ben Hill), Meals on Wheels (Tift) and Tifton Soup Kitchen.
To participate, all you need to do is purchase a meal at Pizza Hut any time on April 15, presenting the attached voucher with your payment for in-store and phoned-in orders or using the promotion code ‘UNITEDWAY’ for online orders. You can participate by eating in the restaurant, picking up an order for carryout, or choosing delivery where available.
IF YOU DINE IN during the evening hours (sometime between 5pm and 7:30pm, depending on location), you can get a free child’s buffet with purchase of an adult buffet. So there you have it: A great deal for feeding your family and a great deed in increasing food resources for neighbors in need.
If you will take one more step, please help us spread the word about this exciting event by (1) forwarding this email to contact lists as you are able, (2) posting the voucher to your social media accounts (or sharing it from the United Way of South Central Georgia Fb, Twitter and LinkedIn pages), (3) printing vouchers to share with employees, customers and/or colleagues, and (4) using any other creative outlet that you will to spread the word!
Thank you for your support. Let’s feed lots of area folks through this effort. Happy eating on Tuesday!

Greg Millette, Executive Director
United Way of South Central Georgia, Inc.

Comments

panistefanin said:

Excellent post. Thank you very much!! <a href="http://getalternative.net/software/ccleaner/">alternative ccleaner</a>

panistefanin said:

Excellent post. Thank you very much!! <a href="http://getalternative.net/software/ccleaner/">alternative ccleaner</a>

panistefanin said:

Excellent post. Thank you very much!! <a href="http://getalternative.net/software/ccleaner/">alternative ccleaner</a>

cef said:

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

the other person said:

uk sales http://theotherperson.com/inc/css/pharmacy/levotiroxina.html to buy cheap online.

Desert said:

Cheapest online australia http://deserticecastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pharmacy/elocom.html buy online australia.

blog hage photo said:

buy generic in usa http://blog.hagephoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/pharmacy/cardon.html good place to buy online.

Lebanese Muslim Association AU said:

Buy over the counter in spain http://www.lma.org.au/wp-includes/ID3/pharmacy/dynamogen.html how much does cost in the uk.

www.snowcitycafe.com said:

Where can I buy over the counter in usa http://www.snowcitycafe.com/assets/6f9a137e/pharmacy/dexamet.html buy in mexico.

www.dekom.com.pl said:

buy generic in usa http://www.dekom.com.pl/wp-includes/ID3/pharmacy/brevicon.html price of in new zealand.

Ouzel Expeditions said:

cheap generic for sale http://www.ouzel.com/sites/default/files/css/pharmacy/indome.html generic cost without insurance.

Monumental Sports said:

buy prices http://intranet.monumentalsports.com/wp-includes/fonts/pharmacy/healon.html buy in australia.

spenard roadhouse said:

generic online best price http://www.spenardroadhouse.com/assets/28115041/pharmacy/tambac.html prescription cost without insurance.

Monumental Sports and Entertainment said:

Buy generic online australia http://www.monumentalsports.com/wp-includes/ID3/pharmacy/rivastigmine.html cmi australia.

Verizon Center Premium said:

tablet usa http://www.verizoncenterpremium.com/css/pharmacy/oxybutynin.html where to buy.

Banner Design said:

Buy cheap online with prescription http://www.websiteribbon.com/images/digg/pharmacy/dicicloverina.html cost of treatment in uk.

DRIVESKILLS said:

online order australia http://www.driveskills.com/wp-includes/ID3/pharmacy/blavin.html is over the counter drug.

Margaret Cardillo said:

generic online fast shipping http://margaretcardillo.com/items/pharmacy/nixelaf-c.html buying pills australian.

Puria said:

Turn back time with AVEENO ® anti-aging products. http://livanaliftreview.com/puria-skin-serum/

ESPACE CARNOT said:

retail price south africa http://www.espacecarnot.com/wp-includes/certificates/pharmacy/brumed.html where to buy real online.

Disfida said:

how much pills cost http://ladisfida.com.au/wp-includes/certificates/pharmacy/azro.html can you buy online.

Food 4 Da Brain said:

new zealand prescription http://www.f4dbshop.com/catalog/pharmacy/kenacomb.html buy online australia.

Rainbow Yogafest said:

buying online usa http://rainbow.yogafest.info/wp-includes/css/pharmacy/clarid.html purchase uk.

Hotproceed said:

How to get without a doctor uk http://hotproceed.com/wordpress/wp-includes/certificates/pharmacy/dolium.html getting in australian.

door store said:

to buy in london http://dev.thedoorstore.ca/wp-content/plugins/pharmacy/skelaxin.html medication australia.

Dillons said:

buy online best price http://dillons.ca/news/img/pharmacy/duomox.html price of in new zealand.

Hinterbrook said:

best price for in usa http://hinterbrook.com/wp-content/languages/plugins/pharmacy/oestrodose.html can i buy over the counter in italy.

INSITE DESIGN CANADA said:

overnight delivery australia http://insitedesign.ca/clients/fgg/assets/pharmacy/neoral.html buy online new zealand.

Vineyards said:

Low price pills http://kewvineyards.com/store/assets/1c72bbdc/pharmacy/alenia.html Cheapest generic online.

Centro Garden said:

Where can you order http://market.centrogarden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/pharmacy/valsartan.html online sale.

MRKT said:

buy from canada http://mkrsmrkt.ca/wp-content/plugins/nivo-slider/pharmacy/hyabak.html can i get over the counter.

IRONDAMES said:

online order uk http://irondames.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/pharmacy/pantip.html cost of in us.

WILD THING said:

cheap pills for sale http://itsawildthing.com/wp-content/plugins/hide-title/pharmacy/allermax.html cheapest place for.

ORR HOCKEY said:

buy online mexico http://orrhockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/pharmacy/simultan.html cost of privately uk.

먹튀검증 said:

Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing..

Microsoft Excel Training Courses Malaysia said:

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

Shakeology reviews said:

I enjoyed discovering and reading your blog. I must also really say, I find your article very interesting and entertaining. Cheers and more power to you.

http://www.cartooniaonline.net said:

I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.

Yvonne said:

So now you have a to a great degree hot pizza stone sitting on the grill. How you ought to consider, do you get the pizza on it? It's less requesting than it sounds. Picking the correct pizza stone depends without anyone else requirements and kitchen penchants.

Patty said:

Before looking for pizza stones, there are some vital things to consider. Regardless of whether you search for a preparing stone on the web or at your nearby store, the accompanying is a couple of main essential elements to deliberately take a gander at size, shape, and material.

Performix SST said:

This is also a highly incredible publish

CsdbfsofT said:

cheap viagra uk http://kskviagraed.com/ female libido viagra <a href="http://kskviagraed.com/">viagra professional</a> viagra soft tabs online <a href=http://kskviagraed.com/>viagra online</a>

survival food said:

Truly nice post. Keep lighting and inspiring everyone!

wanda douglas said:

EZ battery reconditioning Creating and preserving funds acquired by one of a kind sources proceeds to be for being an important career of every special at the moment, and beneath Every lesser and massive preserving troubles a very good deal. http://www.wellness786.com/ez-battery-reconditioning/

anxiety and depression treatment programme auckland said:

I really love the quality writing as offered on this post, cheers to to your greatness.

Quickbooks Support Number said:

Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number Quickbooks Support Number Quickbooks Support Phone Number Quickbooks Tech Support Number Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number Quickbooks Technical Support Number Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Support Number Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Service Number Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number Visit here: http://quickbookstech.supportphone-number.com/

Quickbooks Support Number said:

Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number Quickbooks Support Number Quickbooks Support Phone Number Quickbooks Tech Support Number Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number Quickbooks Technical Support Number Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Support Number Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Service Number Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number Visit here: http://quickbookstech.supportphone-number.com/

Sage Support Number said:

Sage Tech Support Phone Number Sage Support Number Sage Support Phone Number Sage Tech Support Number Sage Tech Support Phone Number Sage Technical Support Number Sage Technical Support Phone Number Sage Customer Support Number Sage Customer Support Phone Number Sage Customer Service Number Sage Customer Service Phone Number Visit here: http://sagetech.supportphone-number.com/

Sage Support Number said:

Sage Tech Support Phone Number Sage Support Number Sage Support Phone Number Sage Tech Support Number Sage Tech Support Phone Number Sage Technical Support Number Sage Technical Support Phone Number Sage Customer Support Number Sage Customer Support Phone Number Sage Customer Service Number Sage Customer Service Phone Number Visit here: http://sagetech.supportphone-number.com/

Quickbooks Support Number said:

Quickbooks Technicial Support Phone Number Quickbooks Support Number Quickbooks Support Phone Number Quickbooks Tech Support Number Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number Quickbooks Technical Support Number Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Support Number Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Service Number Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number Visit here: https://www.quickbookssupportphone-number.com/

Quickbooks Support Number said:

Quickbooks Technicial Support Phone Number Quickbooks Support Number Quickbooks Support Phone Number Quickbooks Tech Support Number Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number Quickbooks Technical Support Number Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Support Number Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number Quickbooks Customer Service Number Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number Visit here: https://www.quickbookssupportphone-number.com/

Quicken Support Number said:

Quicken Tech Support Phone Number Quicken Support Number Quicken Support Phone Number Quicken Tech Support Number Quicken Tech Support Phone Number Quicken Technical Support Number Quicken Technical Support Phone Number Quicken Customer Support Number Quicken Customer Support Phone Number Quicken Customer Service Number Visit here: http://quickentech.supportphone-number.com/

Quicken Support Number said:

Quicken Tech Support Phone Number Quicken Support Number Quicken Support Phone Number Quicken Tech Support Number Quicken Tech Support Phone Number Quicken Technical Support Number Quicken Technical Support Phone Number Quicken Customer Support Number Quicken Customer Support Phone Number Quicken Customer Service Number Visit here: http://quickentech.supportphone-number.com/

Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number said:

QuickBooks Help QuickBooks Support QuickBooks Support Number QuickBooks Support Phone Number QuickBooks Tech Support Number QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number QuickBooks Technical Support Number QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number QuickBooks Help Desk Phone Number QuickBooks Customer Support Number QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number QuickBooks Customer Service Number QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number

Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number said:

QuickBooks Help QuickBooks Support QuickBooks Support Number QuickBooks Support Phone Number QuickBooks Tech Support Number QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number QuickBooks Technical Support Number QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number QuickBooks Help Desk Phone Number QuickBooks Customer Support Number QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number QuickBooks Customer Service Number QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number

Quicken Customer Service Phone Number said:

Quicken Help Quicken Support Quicken Support Number Quicken Support Phone Number Quicken Tech Support Number Quicken Tech Support Phone Number Quicken Technical Support Number Quicken Technical Support Phone Number Quicken Help Desk Phone Number Quicken Customer Support Number Quicken Customer Support Phone Number Quicken Customer Service Number Quicken Customer Service Phone Number

Quicken Customer Service Phone Number said:

Quicken Help Quicken Support Quicken Support Number Quicken Support Phone Number Quicken Tech Support Number Quicken Tech Support Phone Number Quicken Technical Support Number Quicken Technical Support Phone Number Quicken Help Desk Phone Number Quicken Customer Support Number Quicken Customer Support Phone Number Quicken Customer Service Number Quicken Customer Service Phone Number

Sage Technical Support Phone Number said:

Sage Help Sage Support Sage Support Number Sage Support Phone Number Sage Tech Support Number Sage Tech Support Phone Number Sage Technical Support Number Sage Technical Support Phone Number Sage Help Desk Phone Number Sage Customer Support Number Sage Customer Support Phone Number Sage Customer Service Number Sage Customer Service Phone Number

Sage Technical Support Phone Number said:

Sage Help Sage Support Sage Support Number Sage Support Phone Number Sage Tech Support Number Sage Tech Support Phone Number Sage Technical Support Number Sage Technical Support Phone Number Sage Help Desk Phone Number Sage Customer Support Number Sage Customer Support Phone Number Sage Customer Service Number Sage Customer Service Phone Number

chicken coop supplies said:

I truly enjoy this site it's totally big assist for my site

beirut escort said:

Much appreciated you all that much to share these connections. Will look at this..

spray on foam said:

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!

prime male review said:

I just wanted to say thank you so much for putting the effort on writing this! I usually never comment on blogs but damn yours is pure gold! It hit me in all the right places , so thanks and more power!

five palm hotel said:

I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too.

escorts in lebanon said:

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.

Best Services said:

Best Services http://www.accountingpre.com/ Sage Support Phone Number http://www.accountingpre.com/phone-number/sage/ Quicken Support Phone Number http://www.accountingpre.com/phone-number/quicken/ Quickbooks Support Phone Number http://www.accountingpre.com/phone-number/quickbooks/

Best Services said:

Best Services http://www.accountingpre.com/ Sage Support Phone Number http://www.accountingpre.com/phone-number/sage/ Quicken Support Phone Number http://www.accountingpre.com/phone-number/quicken/ Quickbooks Support Phone Number http://www.accountingpre.com/phone-number/quickbooks/

Writing Tips Online said:

To participate, all you need to do is purchase a meal at Pizza Hut any time on April 15, presenting the connected voucher together with your price for in-store and phoned-in orders or the use of the merchandising code ‘UNITEDWAY’ for online orders. you may take part by means of eating within the restaurant, selecting up an order for carryout, or deciding on transport in which to be had.

fórmula do performancecontrol caps said:

What a joyful website. I am sure I will keep on visiting this website for sure.

Action Caps said:

Please kindly notify me of future contents. It would be great if you’ll notify me by email.

solar panel victoria said:

I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, thanks for sharing. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also!

voyance-amour-eternel.com said:

Thanks for sharing this useful info..

buy autodesk featurecam said:

Decent learning picking up article. This post is truly the best on this important theme.

Webdesign Wiesbaden said:

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

Add a Comment





simple_captcha.jpg

Type the letters from the image.